Friday, March 11, 2011

story time ;)

Here is the first draft corected edition.


The sky looked green. Weird I thought there aren’t normally tornadoes in the part of the world. I went into the trailer and told my friends. “Weird” they agreed. Even though we weren’t gonna be in it when the tornado hit we needed to drive it to a ditch. However we were in a forest so there aren’t many accessible ditches. After a half hour of searching we found a good chasm. It was a bit tricky but we drove the trailer into it. Then we took out some food and drink and hid in the lowest part of the chasm. The sky slowly got greener and greener. I tried to express my fear with words but nothing came out of my mouth. After what seemed like a huge amount of time Daniel (one of my friends) saw the tornado, and pointed it out to the rest of us. It looked like a funnel of air! I was so scared I that I wished I was a bird that could fly away.
Afterwards whole groups of trees were missing; probably swallowed up by the tornado. It was easy to get the trailer back to our campsite. Our camp was hit so we were lucky that we left. I feel like a changed man, realizing that something’s are more powerful than men.

Mind reviewing it out of 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment