Saturday, March 5, 2011

PvP party wrap up

A lot of people came.



I was a half hour late cause I added up the the time wrong ;(. Luckly i went when I thought the port busses were gonna start. Paige Moonshade saw my tweet and picked me up.





Oops wrong photo. Guess I took to many.





Names to small... can't read (moaning this).
*edit: now that i posted i can zoom in, they were Fallen Shadowblade (diary of a wizard adim) and Paige Moonshade (the best person at housing in all of wizard101) and somebody who i dont know of.


Michael Owleyes.




I liked that photo.




Ice Angel!






Neven seen humongofrog from that view.



Can't tell who that is ;( though I think it was Ditto.




Kevin Battleblood!







Me defeating Fallon Deathslinger(aka storm wiz, and a co-host of ravenwood radio) with an (gargaeroned) Imp. Don't get me wrong. She is really strong, my team just got good luck, like when the chocked+tempested so I couldn't heal my pet (satyr) casted sprite. And we also did like 1,000 points (each round) of AoE DoT on them.

Took me forever to get a turn cuz the first match lasted 138 minutes and the second lasted like 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment