Monday, March 21, 2011

sorry

Liam is very sorry. Sumimasen. Liam has no exuse. "Yes you do!" Shut up Tever I have no exuse. "You were sick!" Was not! "Don't lie!"


[insert big aurgument]

[insert Steven sneaking in]

"Liam was sick" Not you too Steven?!

[Fight starts]

[Liam wins]

Anyway, there have been a lot of things that i have felt like posting but have been to short, or i have just been to lazy. So here they are. .......... I think i just forgot 95% of them. Anyway I played DND on saturday, we fougt several demons, i sacraficed myself, got reincarnated, boiled in a pit of lave, and nearly died again. I scored 700 points on Dueling Diego. I saw a nintendo 3ds. I reran most of the Lunarium and all of the Solarium. I reread books that I read decades ago. I went to a party. One of my (in game) friends betray me. I lost a 4v1 pvp match (i was on the 1 side) cuz 2 people left (meanies) and 1 had to go. I fooled around with the DND character builder. And thats all I can remember.


Sayanora
Bye
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment