Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lvl 28 spell quest check


Yup Steven's is lvl 28 now. He did the spell quests, witch involved defeating a boss with 2,000 health-but he was only rank 4. Compare that to Jaqus the scracher (second time), who is a rank 6 ice boss and only has 1,800 health. Btw i Steven just beat him and knights court. I have some photos:





That fight was down to the last spell. Litterly. I had 74 health left and he had 1. He had 3 pips! He was attacking, I felt so cold as he scrached me. I felt my mind slipping out of the world. Luckily i had time to cast a tower shield before I died. I lived! For now anyway. I didn't have the pips to attack. I drew and casted treasure cards aimlessly. YES! One was a ghoul, i had won!

Sorry that i slipped into fan fiction mode. That is what happened though.

No comments:

Post a Comment