Monday, May 14, 2012

Progress by Liam, Steven, and trevor

Liam: Liam here. I'd like to tell you guys about my adventures in Avolon but... first i got to tell you about how i finished up Zafaria.






Liam: I was amazed by how powerful the spiders at the end of mirror lake were. they dealt over 3500 damage on a single round to all of us (well one of the attacks criticaled but none of us blocked it) and stunded us on the same turn.



Trevor: Am I'm beginning to get somewhere in krokotopia.




[if you're wondering why there is always music in my videos it is becuase I can't get my sound recording stuff to work]



Steven: And I'm doing well in marlybone.


[Where isthat stinkin photo!?]


Steven: Anyway I'm on counterweight west now.



[Congrats to the friendly necromancer]

No comments:

Post a Comment